Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bad idea bears

If you've ever seen the musical Avenue Q, you are familiar with the bad idea bears. They are adorable little creatures, who fill your head with bad ideas, like so.



My husband and I have used the term "bad idea bears" ever since we saw the musical back when it was on Broadway. You'd be surprised how often it comes up, or maybe you wouldn't. Lots of people have bad ideas, myself included. I feel like they've been following me the last few weeks, in fact. I've been doing lots of smaller projects recently-- hats, mittens, washcloths, and you know what the bad idea bears have been telling me?

Untitled

YOU CAN WEAVE IN THE ENDS LATER!

Why have I been listening??? I think I need to get a bag of M&Ms or something to incentivize fixing this mess.

1 comment:

  1. I admit it: I LOLed.

    Also, http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3t1yvk/

    ReplyDelete